Year 9 have begun their revision for school exams by making vocabulary cards using words and phrases which they have learnt. Today they swapped cards with their peers and played a variety of games including pairs, match-up and the more demanding pick-a-phrase and translate it into either French or English.
- Exciting Adventures for Year 5 and 6 at Bewerley Park Outdoor Educational Centre
- Our Dynamic Performing Arts Department: Outstanding Achievements, History, Shows and Courses
- Fyling Hall’s Cultural Programme of Events Celebrates Our Diverse Backgrounds
- Friends of Fyling Hall PTA Fundraising, Updates and Events
- All We Need Now is the Children – Junior School Teachers Have Been Getting Ready!