With the announcement of A-level results this week, we take a moment listen to Maria’s reflections as Head Pupil. Maria and Sophie shared Head Pupils’ responsibilities at Fyling Hall for the 2019-20 academic year. Contributing to July’s virtual prize giving, Maria kindly shares their thoughts on . . .
- How old she was when she first came to Fyling Hall School and what it was like.
- What worries or problems she overcame.
- How she found boarding.
- Visits and trips she enjoyed.
- Favourite memories.
- What she most enjoyed.
- What she found most annoying.
- Keeping in touch.
- What she will miss.
- What advice she would give to a younger student.
- Her most memorable event as Head Girl.
- and who she thanks . . .
Thank you to Sophie and Maria for their leadership in 2019-20, and for your reflections as Head Pupil. We wish all those receiving their results all the very best for the future, and thank you for your contribution to Fyling Hall School.