As part of the Activity Week that was held during the last week of term, every senior school pupil took part in a day of activities that made the most out of our spectacular location and scenery.
Activities week was organised to encourage our students to learn new skills, realise the importance of team work and to experience the many benefits of learning outside of the classroom.
- Mountain Biking at Dalby Forest
- Surfing with Whitby Surf School
- Beach Sports at Stoop Brow beach near Ravenscar
- Beach Art at Boggle Hole beach
- Archery on the school field
- Rock climbing and orienteering
“We went mountain biking in Dalby Forest with Mr Coates. Everyone was tired and hot afterwards because it was very hard work but very enjoyable.”