Did you know that Fyling Hall School students have raised in excess of £2,000 over the Autumn 2018 term? This significant amount was raised thorough various activities, led by students, parents and staff alike!
- Two home clothes days topped up our already sizeable donation to Compass REACH and Compass Buzz. (You may recall that our £1,000 proceeds from June’s Rose Garden Concert were donated to Compass.)
- Our Poppy Appeal raised £169.01 which was put to good use by the Royal British Legion Benevolent Fund in support of our beneficiaries in the large ex-service community.
- We also raised nearly £500 for mental health by supporting the Movember initiative in part with the Halloween party as well as other initiatives.
- Over £90 was raised for the postage of our Write to Rights
- Our PTA raised over £900 with a Race Night in October! This large topped up our mountain bike fund and brought ten mountain bikes to Fyling Hall, making #PEwithaDifference a reality.
- And from our Christmas Fayre we have raised funds towards a soon to be revealed special project in the Junior School . . . watch this space!
Well done and thank you everyone!